Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Art of Leo Rydell Jost


Writes Abi at Gayletter:

[Leo's] drawings, which are a combination of paper cut outs, tracing paper and other stuff from the garbage that he glues together, are effortless and arranged in a very casual way, he explained to me, "I don't usually have much control over what I'm working on . . . it's not so much about symbolism nor meaning of what you are trying to put behind things, it’s almost completely aesthetic. . . I'm always working with the computer, so I emulated the way I worked with Photoshop: layers, opacity, cut/ paste . . ."





To visit the archive of Leo's tumblr site, click here.


See also the previous posts:
The Art of Jim Ferringer
The Art of Juliusz Lewandowski
The Art of Felix d'Eon
The Art of Herbert List
The Art of Joe Ziolkowski


No comments: